In today's work environments, compressed gas is used for many things... refrigeration... welding... heating... and a number of other functions. Compressed gas can be dangerous, and employees who work with them need to know how to handle them properly.
The Compressed Gas Cylinders Kit provides the information employees need to handle and transport these potentially volatile storage containers.
The videotape/DVD and employee booklets include information on:
- Associated hazards
- Moving and transporting cylinders safely
- Positioning cylinders properly
- Proper "hook-up" procedures
- Safe storage practices
- Storage "incompatibilities"
- ...and more!
Program length: 12 minutes
Availability: In Stock
Language: English, Spanish
Media: DVD, VHS
- DVD or VHS Training Video
- 30 Booklets
- 5 Posters (Marcom Topic Icon; not P800 series posters)
- Leader's Guide
- Scheduling and Attendance Form (reproducible)
- Employee Quiz (reproducible)
- Training Certificate (reproducible)
- Training Log (reproducible)
* Spanish kits contain English instructor items and Spanish student items.